Landfill Attendant – Lisa French
Mailing Address: 107 Finkle Road, Bolton Landing NY 12814
Hours – 8 am to 4:15 pm
BOLTON TRANSFER STATION
SENIOR PICK-UP DAY
May 11th & 12th
YOU MUST CALL BY MAY 8TH TO SCHEDULE PICK-UP 644-2973
EXCLUSIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
* ELECTRONICS MUST BE KEPT SEPARATE
* NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
* NO MATTRESSES (unless wrapped in plastic)
* NO HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE
* NO APPLIANCES OR METAL
* NO LOAD LARGER THAN 1 MAN CAN HANDLE
* NO LOAD LARGER THAN 1 PICK-UP LOAD PER HOUSEHOLD
If we have you on the list for pick-up, your free spring clean-up card will be at the Transfer Station
SUMMER HOURS WILL START APRIL 1st.
AS OF JUNE 1, 2014 CASH WILL NO LONGER
BE ACCEPTED AT THE TOWN OF BOLTON TRANSFER STATION.
LANDFILL CARDS MAY BE PURCHASED AT THE TOWN HALL, OR THE
TRANSFER STATION USING A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.
OPEN: EVERY DAY
8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- 15 Gallon Bag ~ $1.00 each
- 30 Gallon Bag ~ $ 2.00 each
- Larger Bags ~ $4.00 each
- Car or pickup tires ~ $4.00 (no rims)
- Mattresses or bed springs ~ $8.00 each
- Construction & Demolition:
8′ truckload ~ $50.00
Crowned ~ $65.00
Tickets available at the Town Clerks Office.
No Charge for:
- Paper/Cardboard ~ clean dry corrugated cardboard
- junk mail and office paper with magazines, cereal boxes, phone books, office paper, brown paper bags, construction paper and soft cover books
- Glossy inserts go with newspaper
- Plastic bottles and jugs must have a neck and a symbol with #1 or #2 on the bottom and be clean. No Tubs
- Glass bottles and jars ~ clean
- Aluminum and steel cans ~ clean
- Metal (must be 96% metal)
- Leaves and grass clippings
- Stoves, washers, dryers or any item containing gas & oil must be emptied.
- Any appliances containing Freon must be tagged as being free of Freon, by a licensed technician or $15 charge
- Refrigerators must have all doors removed
- Scrap metal
- Car and household batteries
- Tire rims ~ if seperated from tire* We will NOT recycle any items in black bags due to safety issues *
The Transfer station does not accept:
- Hazardous Waste
- Logs or Stumps
- Propane Tanks
FREE SPRING CLEANUP
Only one punch card per residential property (vacant property is excluded). Cards can be picked up at the Town Hall. Must have valid and current card (blue).
Following is a list of what is allowed.
Items can be deposited all at once or item by item until the card is used up.
4 tires with NO rims
1 VCR or DVD player
1 mattress and box spring
1 couch or loveseat
1 throw rug
1 toilet or sink
1 pickup load of construction debris
There is no Replacement for lost or completed card.
BRUSH AND LIMB SCHEDULE OF RATES – EFFECTIVE APRIL 15, 2010
Nothing over 3″ ~ No Logs or Stumps
- Minimum Charge…………………$2.00
- Pickup Truck………………………$10.00
- 6×8 Trailer………………………….$10.00
- Dump Truck(1-2ton)…………..$25.00-$50.00
- Dump Trailer………………………$25.00-$50.00
- Rack Truck………………………….$25.00-$50.00